Friday 23 June 2017

Reflection Literacy T2 W8


This week for Literacy we have been doing a description about a family member ,I did it on My mum.
My goal is to write more sentences.
I love my mum. Her hair is brown and soft, it looks so nice. Her face sometimes has makeup on. She looks really nice with her makeup on. She has browny blue eyes with rosey colour cheeks.  
She sometimes My favourite memory was when we went to the beach. That was so much fun because we took the dog and we go swimming. We got fish in chips and they were so yummy. Then we watched a movie. That was fun that day and my mum had the best time with her family.

My Mum is friendly because she is good and nice and cares and is kind. If someone got hurt she would help them. She works at the gym and she is the best mum.
She wears pink shoes and sport clothes. When she goes to town she always looks really nice. Her feet  are nicely tanned. She always looks very tall in town like her brother.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.