Friday 24 May 2019

Hanmer springs camp 2019 24th/05/19 term 2

                                                   DAY 1! 

On Monday T1 and T2 went to Hanmer Springs camp. We all left at 8:30 in the morning. Then we all got in the cars and we all met at Reefton.

 We all had to meet at Hanmer Forest Camp. We all got together and we all had a chat. Then Miss Hines got our room keys so we got to unpack our bags. Me and  Lavinia got M2 room to ourselves.

My groups first activity was mountain biking. That took 2 hours. After mountain biking we went to the hot pools. Me and Lavinia went down the big bowl then after that I went in the pools to get warm.

After that we all got out and we all got in our cars and went back to camp. We played then we grabbed our knife, fork and spoon. The first night we had spaghetti bolognese and then for dessert we had ice cream and fruit salad.                     
DAY 2 !
                                                         
Next day it is  Tuesday morning. We all got up at 7:00am, we got dressed  then we all went to go get breakfast. Our first  activity  was Orienteering  and after that we went back to have lunch.Then we went to go get ready and to go have a look at the Cemetery then we went to have a look at the  statues and we got lost but we got out again. After we did that we went back to the camp site then after we had to do tree climbing.

After tree climbing we went to the hot pools we had such a good time after the hot pools we went back to the camp site then we hung out.Then we all had to go to dinner we had devilled sausages and rice  after dinner we got dessert we had lava chocolate cake after that we did our teeth then got in pyjamas and went to bed. 
Last day

We all woke up at 7:00 we all got dressed then we all went to the kitchen we had breakfast then we did our teeth we made our lunch. We did our last activity that was Conical hill group 1 and group 4 we up there after the hill we went to the lolly shop.We all bought heaps of lolly's.

After that we all went back to the camp site we ate lunch at we got to see T3 and T4 they were going on came on Wednesday. After we done seeing them we all had a chat then we went home. 
                                             
I would have to say my favourite activity was tree climbing and the hot pools/big bowl.


<Here are some photos>                                  




                           












5 comments:

  1. Hi Allie

    I really enjoyed reading all about your time on Hanmer Camp. It was such a great camp to go on. The photos that you have shared are awesome.
    I really enjoyed walking around the Sculpture Park. I hadn't been there before and really enjoyed looking at the sculptures. There are some really clever people out there. My favourite was the Eagle!!
    Did you have a favourite sculpture?
    Keep up the great work!

    Mrs Costello :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Allie
    Thank you for sharing your camp experience with us! I really enjoyed reading what you did on camp, it was great to think back about what we did! I really enjoyed Hanmer Camp (I think it's my favourite camp) what do you think?
    My favourite activity was the sculpture walk, did you know that over half of my group took the wrong track and we ended up having to wait about 10mins for them?
    Keep up the great blogging!
    Miss H :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Allie. Its Hannah here from t4! I like how you have added pictures about camp! I also like how added a lot of information. Next time I think that you could add what your favourite part was. What was your favourite sculpture. Keep up the great work Allie!.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia Ora Allie,
    I like how you have made a blog post about your trip to Hanmer Springs .
    My favourite thing on camp was the tree climbing! I like how you have put pictures of where you went and what you did. I hope you had fun on Hanmer Springs camp!
    From Caysey T3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia ora. I am Seth from Gisborne Intermediate School.
    I really liked all the things you done at hanmer springs it really look cool. In February all of my class went on a camp to mahia for a week to get to know each other and we all had a blast as we went swimming,fishing,surfing and a ton of other fun things.
    I learnt that it's always good to try new things and meet new people that you probably have never seen before
    Looks cool how many people went on camp with you.
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Seth

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.