Friday 16 June 2017


Mrs p is a teacher at grey main. She is my teacher  we have to do lots of work she has brown curly grey ish soft hair. She has a lovely smile her teeth white pointed smooth. Mrs p always look nice her cloths are always tidy  and sometime bright coloured's p has really nice eyes. Hazel,green,tint,brown she has nice ears that are small  pale brown.

Walt:Describe a character’s physical features
Goal: my goal is to have  more punctuation spelling
        
                Mrs P
this week we had to right about Mrs p I really like doing.have you done this about your teacher ?

3 comments:

  1. Hi Allie, you have chosen some great vocabulary to describe with. I can see you have been working hard towards your goal of including more punctuation with great use of commas and fullstops. Now you need to remember to read your stories out loud to yourself when you are finished. This will help you make sure you have all the words you need so your writing makes sense. Mrs P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Allie It's Caitlyn K here. Well done on your Describe Character Physical features. I can see you are trying your hardest in everything you do.. I'm so proud. Keep up the great work. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Allie, My name is Stevie at Wainui Beach School in Gisborne. I like how you explained your blog. Your blog is really awesome. Nile River sound like it is a really cool place to visit. It reminds me of when went to the lagoon in Tokomaru Bay.
    From Stevie

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.