Thursday 23 April 2020

|π•Šπ•‘π•–π•”π•šπ•’π• ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕖|β„‚π•™π•£π•šπ•€π•₯𝕔𝕙𝕦𝕣𝕔𝕙|

|β„‚π•™π•£π•šπ•€π•₯𝕔𝕙𝕦𝕣𝕔𝕙|
It is 12:00am in Christchurch
I am sitting in the lounge, the flaming  hot sun is beaming towards 
my hot burnt face.
The fire is roaring and raging.
The dog is barking and growling at the fence.
I can hear the furious 
ocean crashing down.
The trees howling and blowing in the fierce wind. 
I can hear my dad and his friend talking,  I think they had a too much drink!

This week we have been doing writing i did my about Christchurch

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Allie, I like your description of a time in Christchurch. I lived there for years and it does have some very strong windy days and lots of sun too. The format is well organised and the use of an attractive bold font makes your writing easy to read.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.